My Curse - Dubstep My Curse - Dubstep

This is actually really good =) I was kind of nervous about what I'd find in the unscouted artists' section, but I was pleasantly surprised as your song was the first I listen'd to. =) Alright, on to the review; I really enjoyed the intro, and Jesse's vocal samples were perfect with the slower tempo. Your drop was good, maybe not as face-meltingly growly as I like my drops, but it fit in quite nicely with the song. =) Overall, a really nice song! =) good luck on your future endeavours, and know that I will be watching >.< <----------------- (not supposed to be creepy lol >.< just saying =)) and to the earlier poster, this is a remix of Killswitch Engage's "My Curse," and the singer's name is Jesse Leach =)

[The Dead Of The Night]* [The Dead Of The Night]*

Really liked the laugh samples you added =) I think they did well in adding to the overall creepiness of the song >.< pretty good song 4/5

Solkrieg responds:

Thanks!

Concerto della Magnifico Concerto della Magnifico

I really liked your song =) seriously, this is one of the best song's I've heard on here since Jay T's "Poundcake" =) My only complaint was that I didn't think your drop was as heavy as it could've been, but that may be because I just got done listening to some Skrillex >. < Either way, the song sounded great, and, though I'm not a fan of Monokcyde, I will definitely be keeping an eye on your future works from now on. =)

Reali-tGlitch responds:

If you like some heavy drops, I also have Will of Remorse and Horn of Ragnarok (Skrillex Style songs), and The Clockworker and The Dream Eater (still heavy, but not Skrill style.)

For a more ethereal/ spacey feel, I have Ultima Destinatio and Etherkraft.

Flux Pavilion style: Virtuism and Night Impressionism.

Marginal Thought and Second Bites are my more glitch-steppish songs.

Everything else is pretty much wobble stuff.

Midnight Midnight

This song is yet another instance of your mastery over the Dubstep genre. Thank you for bringing this amazing work into the world, and know that I will always support you

Adam

Wub Warrior Wub Warrior

Unfortunately I think this is the worst song I have attempted to listen to. I only got through the first 29 seconds before I had to turn it off. It wasn't all bad though; for instance the background music was actually pretty good. I suggest keeping the background music and scrapping the vocals.

Nameless {WIP} Nameless {WIP}

Pretty cool, had a really mysterious, sort of space like beginning, and continued all they way through. Unfortunately your consistency was the thing that lost you a star. I kind of lost interest after the first little bit, but then I was picked up again after the drop. Overall a pretty good submission.