My Curse - Dubstep My Curse - Dubstep

This is actually really good =) I was kind of nervous about what I'd find in the unscouted artists' section, but I was pleasantly surprised as your song was the first I listen'd to. =) Alright, on to the review; I really enjoyed the intro, and Jesse's vocal samples were perfect with the slower tempo. Your drop was good, maybe not as face-meltingly growly as I like my drops, but it fit in quite nicely with the song. =) Overall, a really nice song! =) good luck on your future endeavours, and know that I will be watching >.< <----------------- (not supposed to be creepy lol >.< just saying =)) and to the earlier poster, this is a remix of Killswitch Engage's "My Curse," and the singer's name is Jesse Leach =)

[The Dead Of The Night]* [The Dead Of The Night]*

Really liked the laugh samples you added =) I think they did well in adding to the overall creepiness of the song >.< pretty good song 4/5

Solkrieg responds:

Thanks!

Concerto della Magnifico Concerto della Magnifico

I really liked your song =) seriously, this is one of the best song's I've heard on here since Jay T's "Poundcake" =) My only complaint was that I didn't think your drop was as heavy as it could've been, but that may be because I just got done listening to some Skrillex >. < Either way, the song sounded great, and, though I'm not a fan of Monokcyde, I will definitely be keeping an eye on your future works from now on. =)

Reali-tGlitch responds:

If you like some heavy drops, I also have Will of Remorse and Horn of Ragnarok (Skrillex Style songs), and The Clockworker and The Dream Eater (still heavy, but not Skrill style.)

For a more ethereal/ spacey feel, I have Ultima Destinatio and Etherkraft.

Flux Pavilion style: Virtuism and Night Impressionism.

Marginal Thought and Second Bites are my more glitch-steppish songs.

Everything else is pretty much wobble stuff.